Sunday, October 26, 2008

MOTHER,BEST PART OF MY LIFE


Basically, if it were not for our parents we would not be alive. In most cases if not all, a mother plays a major role on the well being and that's how it is in my case. I am so passionate about my mother because of that reason. She raised me as a single parent and i have seen her falling and getting up to her feet making sure that i get educated and evrything is ok with me. She has shown me her love through thick and thin, in the midst of her hurt she would still make sure that i am alright. There is nothing that beats a mother's love in this earth. She was there at the beginning when the world was new to me,she was there to listen to my thoughts and give advise when i asked, she was there at the beginning and she will always be there, in my mind and in my thoughts, mother, i am passionate about her.

No comments: